Wednesday 30 November 2011

"Oh, the weather outside is frightful..."

Yes, yes, it's *insert depressing observation about the weather here* but let's be honest, you are secretly bubbling with excitement about Christmas and want to shout this fact in a Slade-like fashion at the top of your lungs.

From a selfish point of view I have decided to write about this delectable holiday because I am currently suffering from one of the symptoms of Precrimboitus, aka a cold. Devastating I know. I'm hoping to pull through any day now.

The sheer boredom of illness has brought me to consider plans of the day. Namely the obvious Turkey Dinner. This year the whole thing is resting on my ability to stuff, chop, roast, baste and reduce - providing I do not reduce in to a pile of melting panic as well.

Check out my checklist. Clip art is back with a bang.




When considering a list one must take in to consideration the presentation. A visual hint does wonders for the imagination. I have gone for the aspirational approach. I can only hope to look that ecstatic on the day and that comfortable in such a flamboyant hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment